The Cooking Experience has over 12 years experience organising team building days both here at our Suffolk base and at outside locations in London, East Anglia and the South-East.
We now are able to use The Stellisons Taste Academy, a state of the art Cookery School based in Ipswich Suffolk. This is an ideal location for Corporate Team-Building events. This teaching kitchen is fully equipped with the latest NEFF cookers, fridges and essential small appliances. We can take up to 36 people comfortably. There are 4 large cooking pods, each with induction hobs, fridges and ovens.
Do any of your teams need an out of office Corporate Team Building Cooking Session? The Cooking Experience offers a fast moving, vibrant and creative workshop designed to:
- • Help teams work together given tasks unrelated to their daily job of work.
- • Create an environment which will stimulate initiative, inspiration and enthusiasm.
- • Improve working relationships with team members to overcome obstacles and achieve goals.
- • Discover and build individual leadership skills.
- • Have fun and finish the event with a shared meal together.
A corporate event with The Cooking Experience will help increase the productivity, competence and loyalty of your staff.
This is how we do it!
Your group is split into smaller teams to help the competitive spirit. After an introduction and briefing, we will start the main exercise. Depending on the length of the day we will:
- • Make bread from scratch
- • Design and construct a canape selection
- • Build a caramel Profiterole Tower
- • Design and prepare the Main Course using the Ready Steady Cook model
- • Extra items could include carving vegetable models and chocolate dipping
For The Ready Steady Cook Challenge, we give each team a core ingredient and access to a very extensive store cupboard of fresh, dried and dairy ingredients, from which they construct an exciting main course in a strict time frame. The group then shares the whole meal with wine at the end of the session. A winning team is chosen by us and reasons given. The most important criteria used is 'Teamwork'.
These corporate days can be carried out at premises convenient to you, of course depending on your location and the number of participants.
Max numbers (May to September) 30 people. (September to May) 25 people. Prices start at £130 per head + VAT (based on 20)
You could include a seminar and informal wine tasting as part of your day at any of these locations.
We can go to any suitable venue within 100 miles of our base. Resources required are few and simple. Price depends on location and distance.
Contact Mark or Annie David for more information and to discuss your specific requirements and to see how we can help you.
Tel: 01473 827568