Interpretation and Definitions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to The Cooking Experience, The Cooking Experience Ltd, 18 High Street, Hadleigh, Suffolk, IP7 5AP, UK
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by us.
- Website refers to The Cooking Experience, accessible from https://www.cookingexperience.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this service and the agreement that operates between you and us. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the service.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the service.
By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then you may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The company does not permit those under 18 to use the service.
Links to Other Websites
Our service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the company.
The company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is made, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.cookingexperience.co.uk/contact-us/